Thursday, August 23, 2012

Change

I recently found myself standing in a waiting sort of room where a window of opportunity opened, allowing the winds of change to blow. And as they began to blow, they filled that waiting room with fresh ideas. Then part of me felt scared when the ideas smelled a little too fresh, but another part of me just wanted to breathe deeply. So I stayed until the air settled a little and the idea of change soaked into my lungs. And now I'm glad I stayed and refused to let my fear move me to close that window, because this room now feels more like a living room and less like a waiting room. In Isaiah 43:19 I read,"For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?" Is there something new God wants to do in your life? Try opening a window of opportunity and see what happens next!

No comments: