Monday, March 14, 2011

Devoured

Her lips are painted on. Her eyes are made up. Her hair is colored and teased. At one point in her life she was taught to never talk to strangers. But when she looks in the mirror, that's all she sees. It is a case of identity theft. But the thief is not lurking on the Internet or hiding in a dark corner. The thief is prowling around like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

"Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour."
-1 Peter 5:8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you read 'half the sky'? I heard about it first at Synergy and this post makes me think about what is happening to girls and women all over the world...

it is powerful, thank you.

oh, and I am doing a giveaway of 'half the sky' at my blog...come tell me if you've read it in the comments for yesterday's post! blessings!!