Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Complacency

She does not like to let her bare feet leave the pavement but on a hot sunny day the grass feels more forgiving. She likes to gamble with inspiration because she never plays with predictability. So she banks on someone else's stability without giving a second thought to her own. And as she wanders through this life with holes in her heart and gaps in her soul, she never really knows whose life she will drift into next.

Could it be that she has drifted into yours?

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
-Philippians 4:12,13

No comments: