Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Revelation

I am trying to find a place where I belong. Some call it a niche, but I call it a place that is well with my soul. Still, wellness is hard to define, much less discover. So I pick up a pen to put on paper the place where I believe God created me to be. Because in the end, I don't want to look back only to realize I lived a life intended for someone else. A niche never found would be the same as a life filled with a false identity. And that, to me, is simply tragic.

Then the LORD replied:
“Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.
For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come
and will not delay."
-Habakkuk 2:2-3

No comments: