Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rescued

Transparency found me tangled up in a crowd, trying to find the truth. So I hid my face in my hands until I could find my way through. Even though the crowd felt thick and I felt thin, I just knew that disappearing in the depths of the majority is not what I have been called to do. So I rest now in the fact that I have been rescued, especially after not really knowing for so long that I was lost. And I embrace everything I know to be true about myself by matching it up with the truth of God's Word. "'For I will gather you up from all the nations and bring you home again to your land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.'" -Ezekiel 36:24-26

No comments: