Friday, November 13, 2009

Philippians 1:3-6

I see you making your way; a woman-to-be wrapped up in the heart of a girl. Toting dreams around in your purse while wearing your heart on your sleeve. I wonder who you will grow up to be? A wife, a mother, a daughter-in-law? A doctor or a missionary or even a rock star? And still my heart overflows with thankfulness for who you are today.

"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." -Philippians 1:3-6

1 comment:

Susie said...

Leaha - that is beautiful! We met this summer at CSU - I look forward to following you here.