Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shaking the Dust Off

Something calls, inviting me to shake the dust off my faith and forge a new trail. I am not sure if it is something to do or something to be or something to become? Maybe it is a sense of adventure or a sense of ambition, but either way I am not really sure. So I wrestle with my thoughts as they get tangled in my heart, leaving me to feel the struggle of trying to make sense of it all. But the only thing that really makes sense is a peaceful patch of faith hiding in the deepest corner of my heart, waiting to grow up a new dream on a new day. And I cannot help but think that the something that calls is actually Someone. "The Lord doesn’t see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” -1 Samuel 16:7

No comments: