Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Blog Re-Invented

Choosing to cut my summer sabbatical short feels less like a leap of faith and more like a launch into orbit. So here I am, re-entering the blogosphere while holding my manuscript in one hand and my blog in the other. Only now I want my re-invented posts to draw inspiration from my daily devotions, as well as from my discovery of the Divine in everyday life. I believe God actively reveals himself to each of us in a personal way. My goal is to embrace his divine presence along with the challenges each day brings, simply for the sake of story. So I invite you to read my story from the comfort of your computer as I travel to the 2012 London Olympics! The first portion of my Olympic journey will take place on the streets of London, while the second portion of my Olympic journey will take place from the comfort of my couch. Regardless of my location, my purpose is to highlight Romans 1:20; "For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God." Are you with me?

No comments: