Monday, August 27, 2012

A Question for Moms

I feel so much freedom in writing, especially when I wear my heart on my sleeve. My life just feels more lived in and less for show. But the more lived in my life becomes, the more distractions demand my time. So I try putting on a shelf the things that pull me away from putting my pen to the page. The words just seem to flow more freely when they are not forced, but inspired. Still, inspiration grows slowly in the absence of time and time tends to disappear in the midst of a life lived to the fullest. As a mom in ministry, I try to make the most of the time I am given, but at the end of each day I simply trust God for the things that I cannot get to. As a busy mom, how do you find ways to make time for the things God puts on your heart?

No comments: