Friday, September 14, 2012

Brilliant

I could beg to one day be brilliant. I could dare to dream of one day doing so much more. But for now, I have lots of days when my thinking quickly becomes clouded. And I have lots of days when little seems to get done. So instead of asking you to make me greater, I'll ask you to be greater for me. Because even the best in me would not be nearly as beautiful as the best in you. In 2 Corinthians 12:9-10, Jesus says, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

No comments: